Tomorrow’s headline, today:
For Every iPod, There Is A Pair Of Hammer Pants
American design isn’t perfect. We take a look at how some of the country’s most classic designs share a sensibility with its most grievous offenses.
(Pictured Above) The Gem paper clip was a miracle of industrial efficiency. (Red arrow means thumbs up!) Microsoft’s Clippy made every day less efficient for Windows users (bad Clippy!).
Take a look at more good and bad product design.
24 Notes/ Hide
- simpleflame reblogged this from fastcompany
- sustainhustleroc reblogged this from fastcompany
- pstonier likes this
- soumitra likes this
- couleurcouture likes this
- kuwaitigenius reblogged this from fastcompany and added:
- xklusiv reblogged this from fastcompany
- juliafiedler likes this
- rainydaze likes this
- nakasato likes this
- coupon-for-prada-shoes likes this
- quizas-si likes this
- chattingoutloud likes this
- un likes this
- masscustomised likes this
- chels likes this
- inothernews likes this
- fastcompany posted this